Blooma Tree Experts Our Process Get A Free Quote
What to Expect
When Working with Us
- You can call us, email us, text us, or fill out a form on our website.
2) Scheduling Estimate Visit:
- We will reach out within 24-48 hours to schedule a free estimate meeting with one of our arborists, usually within a week or so.
- We generally require clients to be present for pruning estimates.
- For tree removal estimates, we do not require clients to be present, but please send us a clear description of the tree(s) to be removed, location on your property, and pictures.
3) Receive Estimate:
- You’ll receive the estimate in writing from the arborist on the spot, though more complicated estimates will be emailed within 24-48 hours.
4) Accept Estimate:
- Once you’re ready to book, you can accept the estimate via the email and pay your 15% (or $250, whichever is greater) non-refundable deposit online. You can pay by credit card (3% processing fee), bank transfer (no fee), or mail us a check to our PO Box.
5) Schedule Work:
- Our scheduler will reach out with a date for your tree work and confirm it works with you. We are generally booking 8-10 weeks out at a time, but can do our best to move things around to rush a job for you if required.
6) Week Before Your Job:
- Our scheduler will send out a reminder email and confirm any details (optional work, parking situation, etc.)
7) At Your Job:
- You do not need to be present – the crews will follow the contract to a T. Our crew leaders will be happy to walk you through their work before & after to make sure you’re satisfied.
8) Stump Grinding and Wood Hauling:
- If you had a tree removed and opted to have the stump ground, that will occur on a Friday in the next week or two (you should have received a date at your original scheduling). Any large wood will be stacked up neatly in front of the house and removed quickly (generally takes 2-3 days).
- We will email you your invoice (less your deposit), which you can pay online just like the deposit!