Blooma Tree Experts has 17+ years of helping our community live in homes that have beautiful outdoor spaces. There is nothing more important to our team than helping your dream yard come alive with our friendly and presentable professionals.
We are licensed and work with ISA-certified arborists, so your tree gets the holistic care it needs to live long. We are members of TCIA, TRAQ, and ISA to provide our thousands of happy customers with expert arborist services in Maple Leaf.
A key facts to know about working with Blooma Tree Experts:
- ISA-Certified Arborists: Your complimentary consultation will be with an ISA-Certified Arborist, which means you can be confident that they are up-to-date on the latest & greatest in tree care.
- City of Seattle Qualified: We are qualified per Seattle city code to perform tree work on both private property and right-of-way trees. Our license number with SDCI (private property city regulator) is LIC-TSP-18504. Our license number with SDOT (right-of-way city regulator) is TSP-125.
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured: We know, this should be a no-brainer, but we still let people know just for peace of mind.
Schedule your free consultation with an ISA-certified arborist by calling us at (206) 735-4081 or filling out our online contact form now!
Your landscaping is important to us. That’s why we aim to provide holistic tree care. Our various tree solutions include maintenance, removal, and pruning for the best results.
Our services include:
- Tree pruning: Maintenance is the best way to help your tree have a long lifespan. Our experts will remove dead branches and shape your tree to promote wellness and growth.
- Tree removal: Disease or storms can damage your tree beyond repair and make it a hazard to your home and family. Let our experts determine if your tree is 50% or more damaged and if removal is the right option for you.
- Hedge trimming: Hedges are a great way to promote privacy without using traditional fencing options. Trimming is critical to care for your eco-friendly fence so it stays beautiful and lasts a long time.
- Stump grinding: Remove unsightly stumps from your backyard so you can update the landscape or protect your home from insects. Leaving a stump can attract insects or let a new tree sprout.
- 24/7 emergency services: We can’t control when disaster strikes. That’s why we’re available 24/7 if a tree or limb falls and your home is at risk during a storm. Blooma Tree Experts is here when you need us the most.
Call (206) 735-4081 now or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free consultation with Bloom Tree Experts!