Seattle's Most Trusted Tree-Care Provider
At Blooma Tree Experts, we work tirelessly to offer holistic tree care so your landscaping can prosper. We have 17 years of experience making thousands of homeowners happy with their yards. Our expert team members provide higher quality service with a top-notch, presentable, and friendly crew. As members of the ISA & TCIA, we hold ourselves to the highest standard so we can create the outdoor space of your dreams.
To schedule a consultation with our ISA-certified arborist, call us now at (206) 735-4081 or fill out our online contact form.
Where We Serve
We want everyone in our community to benefit from our team of experts with years of experience.
- West Seattle
- Mercer Island
- Lake Forest Park
- Mill Creek
- Clyde Hill
- Maple Leaf
We started in 2005 with the goal to focus on holistic tree care that our customers can trust. The first step in this process is a consultation with our ISA-certified arborist, that recommends the best care for your trees and home landscape. We work hard to provide safe, presentable, and friendly services that you can count on for long-term tree care.
“Blooma is on time and very professional! They know the trees well and prune what’s best for overall health - while also getting feedback on shape and size desired. I have many fruit trees that need special care when pruning and have been very happy w” - Toni H.
What We Do
Holistic tree care means offering various services that help your landscaping stay healthy, strong, and beautiful. This also includes removal and emergency services when your trees are past repair.
Our expert services in Seattle include:
- Tree pruning: Maintain the health of your trees by removing dead branches and shaping your tree to perfection.
- Tree removal: When your tree is 50% or more damaged from disease or other issues, it’s time for removal. Don’t wait until it falls and hurts your home or family before calling our team of experts.
- Hedge trimming: Take care of your eco-friendly fence with hedge trimming that promotes growth, beauty, and health, so your hedges live long.
- Stump grinding: Retake your backyard from stumps with grinding services that give you your yard back. Prepare for new landscaping or prevent insects with this service.
- Crown reduction: Responsibly reduce your tree’s height to maintain its health without making it vulnerable to parasites or fungus.
- Crown raising: Create more space underneath your trees so the family can enjoy an outdoor picnic, or your kids can play in the shade.
- 24/7 emergency services: Has a tree or limb fallen and put you or your home at risk? Let us help with 24/7 expert services when you need us the most.
- Tree cabling: A tree with two trunks that form a ‘V’ can often be a unique look for your home. However, it is at a higher risk of separating and damaging nearby structures. Tree cabling allows us to save the tree while protecting your outdoor space.
- Tree evaluations: Our certified and licensed experts can assess the risk of your tree to people or structures nearby. This is often required before a tree can be removed from a property.
- Birch tree services: Birch trees are susceptible to a specific type of pest that can ultimately kill your tree. If you notice dying leaves or branches at the top of your tree, let us help by inserting insecticide into the tree.
Don’t delay when Blooma Tree Experts is here to help. Call (206) 735-4081 when you are ready to schedule a free consultation!
Frequently Asked Questions Helpful Answers
Do I get something if I refer you to a friend or family member?Yes! If our referral results in a job, we will send you a $25 gift card by email once the work is complete!
Do you take credit cards?Yes, though a 3% processing fee applies. Alternatively, you can pay by bank transfer through our online payment portal (no fee) or mail us a check to our PO Box: PO Box 31945 Seattle, WA 98103
When do I pay for the work?
You will get an invoice with 1-3 business days via email, which will include an online payment portal.
How do I know if you are licensed, bonded, and insured?It’s very easy to check any contractor’s credentials at this Washington State verification website. Just enter our contract license #: 608PAPT780B7 and you will see our license, bonding, insurance, and workers comp are all current.
What is the ISA?The International Society of Arboriculture, a global organization that sets standards & best industry practices, as well as administers testing to certify arborists.
What’s the difference between an “arborist” and a “certified arborist”?Anyone can call themselves an arborist, just as anyone can call themselves a real estate agent or an accountant. A certified arborist is someone who has met the requirements of the ISA: worked 3+ years in the field, passed the certification exam, and kept up with 30 CEUs every 3 years. This is similar to a Realtor or CPA.